- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- National childhood cancer awareness event held at Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Parody of Kmart ad shows the perils of viral marketing
- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
PRINCETON, N.J. — Church & Dwight and hip-hop artist Chris “Ludacris” Bridges on Friday named the five winners of the Magnum "Live Large" Project 2. The emcees, voted in by users on YouTube, performed live on stage with Ludacris in front of 20,000 fans at Miami's Spring Fest music festival this past Sunday.
Rappers Marv Won from Detroit; PH from Brooklyn, N.Y.; LMS from Miami; Prince EA of St. Louis; and Dirtbag Dan from San Jose, Calif., beat out nearly 1,800 emcees to be crowned this year's champions. "I know first-hand how it was being an aspiring artist, and I'm a firm believer in the Magnum 'Live Large' Project and the opportunity the makers of Magnum condoms are giving these emcees," Ludacris said.
Church & Dwight this spring sponsored emcee competitions in Detroit, San Francisco, New York and Miami, calling on aspiring rappers to come out and compete. The artists competed live and the top three rappers from each city were selected to appear on YouTube for a national vote to uncover the top rapper in each region.
To see video of the winners, click here.