- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
LOS ANGELES Winning Brands soon will begin selling its cleaning products at independent pharmacies, the company said.
The company, which makes such products as Winning Colours stain remover, will market the products in retail pharmacies through the American Pharmacy Cooperative, Inc.
“APCI is an important organization,” Winning Brands CEO Eric Lehner stated. “There are over 20,000 independent pharmacies in the United States that would benefit from adding Winning Colours stain remover to their product mix.”