- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Designer Whey partners with beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy names new CEO
WILTON, Conn. — Wisk Deep Clean has tapped its first-ever "sweat ambassador," the laundry brand said.
Rulon Gardner, a U.S. gold and bronze medal Greco-Roman wrestler and NBC television analyst, will allow share his wisdom and philosophy of years both on and off the wrestling mat, from winning a match to removing body oils and sweat from his clothes, Wisk said.
"We are pleased to appoint Rulon our first official sweat ambassador. His desire and drive for top performance on and off the mat make him a perfect fit for Wisk Deep Clean," said Lora Van Velsor, director of marketing at Wisk. "We are also proud to be the brand of choice for many years for his mother, Virginia, who raised Rulon and his eight brothers and sisters on a farm and has done endless loads of laundry."