- Sun Products launches new All detergent
- P&G slims down Tide, Gain with compacted powder laundry detergents
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Arm & Hammer's new laundry detergent caters to sensitive skin sufferers
- Increased performance cleans up in detergents
WILTON, Conn. — Wisk, a Sun Products brand, launched today a new detergent to its cleaning lineup: Wisk Deep Clean PowerBlasts.
Wisk Deep Clean PowerBlasts dissolve completely in the wash, even in cold water, and are safe for all washing machines — high-efficiency, non-high-efficiency, front loaders and top loaders. PowerBlasts are sealed in a water-soluble film that dissolves completely, even in coldwater, to release the active detergent throughout the wash.
Wisk Deep Clean offers six varieties: Original, High-Efficiency, Oxi Complete, Fresh Breeze, Free & Pure, and new PowerBlasts. PowerBlasts are available in 24-count, 48-count, and 84-count sizes, at Walmart, Target, Food Lion and other major retailers nationwide starting at just $5.99.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.