- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
PHOENIX — Healthcare information provider Wolters Kluwer Pharma has appointed Henry Prolog as its VP data strategy, acquisitions and services, the company said.
The company said Prolog brought more than 25 years of sales, data contracts and marketing experience in the healthcare, technology and information services industries. Before Wolters Kluwer, Prolog worked for IMS Health, Siemens Medical, Fresenius USA and Verispan. Most recently, he was national director for channels at US Oncology in Houston.
"Hank will help us evolve vendor relationships into true partnerships that will fulfill our customer, partner and stakeholder needs," Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions president and COO for healthcare analytics Michelle Woker said. "This role is key to our strategy going forward, and Hank's myriad of experience will help us achieve both our short- and long-term goals."