- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Spending on drugs in the United States expected to grow again next year after falling
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
PHOENIX — Healthcare information provider Wolters Kluwer Pharma has appointed Henry Prolog as its VP data strategy, acquisitions and services, the company said.
The company said Prolog brought more than 25 years of sales, data contracts and marketing experience in the healthcare, technology and information services industries. Before Wolters Kluwer, Prolog worked for IMS Health, Siemens Medical, Fresenius USA and Verispan. Most recently, he was national director for channels at US Oncology in Houston.
"Hank will help us evolve vendor relationships into true partnerships that will fulfill our customer, partner and stakeholder needs," Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions president and COO for healthcare analytics Michelle Woker said. "This role is key to our strategy going forward, and Hank's myriad of experience will help us achieve both our short- and long-term goals."