- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- New cholesterol, obesity guidelines give greater role to statins, call for more research into weight-loss drugs
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
LOS ANGELES Woodridge Labs has announced the launch of the 40 carrots skin care line that combines retinol with the antioxidant beta carotene.
The 40 carrots line, infused with a proprietary formula called Betanol Radiance Complex, includes Carrot + Creme Cleanser, Carrot + C Vitamin Serum, Carrot + Mango Moisture Splurge and Carrot + Cucumber Eye Gel.
Natural retinol is added and combined with such other extracts as soy, apricot, creme, mango, cucumber and tea tree oil. The beta carotene comes from carrot oils, carrot seeds and carrot juice.