- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
Photo finishing should grow through 2015, even as consumers embrace mobile devices and other means of sharing and viewing their photos, predicted a recent study from InfoTrends. Most of the growth should come from custom gifts, such as photo cards, books and calendars, according to the “InfoTrends U.S Online Photo Services Forecast: 2010-2015” report. Look for emerging new product categories, such as posters and photo panels, to provide growth in the segment.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Photo Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.