- Yankee Candle introduces QuickScent candles
- Meningitis outbreak linked to compounding pharmacy spawns new proposed legislation
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
SOUTH DEERFIELD, Mass. — Yankee Candle is introducing a patriotic fragrance collection, the company announced.
The collection includes four candle scents that carry a suggested retail price of $25.99:
God Bless America: Scents of cooked apples, cinnamon and brown sugar;
Let Freedom Ring: Robust notes of cedar and redwood softened by wild petals and vanilla;
Stars and Stripes: A bold blend of familiar cinnamon and baking spices; and
America the Beautiful: A triple-layer tumbler candle featuring macintosh apple, vanilla cupcake and blueberry scone scents.
The limited-edition patriotic collection now is available for purchase, while supplies last.