- Hallmark names VP, strategic relationships
- Walgreens enhances photo creation capabilities on mobile app
- Blu poised to grow as major category player
- Reports: Hallmark to cut staff, eliminate party wares division
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
CLEVELAND Those looking to kick their cards up a notch can look no further than American Greetings' newest line.
New Dance Machine greeting cards Dance Machine feature bobble head characters that "dance" along to a song. These characters spring to life as soon as the greeting is opened revealing mobile arms and legs that move in perfect rhythm to the music.
"Music cards are popular with our consumers because they add that extra celebratory element, and with Dance Machine we wanted to take that to the next level," said Mary McClain, creative director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "The cards are a lot of fun because they offer that great initial surprise and then a hilarious punch line as the character wraps up their unique dance."