- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
SPOKANE, Wash. — Zak Designs is helping to bring the magic of Disney's "Sophia the First," a popular kids' TV show, to every meal with a new line of dinnerware and drinkware.
“Sofia the First” is cable TV's No.1 series among kids ages 2 to 5 years, according to Nielsen data as of April, and tells the story of Princess Sofia, an adventurous little girl who is learning how to adjust to royal life after her mom marries the king and she becomes a princess overnight. Sofia’s adventures have already inspired countless preschool girls, making the series one of the biggest hits airing on Disney Junior and Disney Channel.
To help those fans enjoy Sofia even more, Zak is featuring the characters from the show on its popular three-piece mealtime set that includes a plate, bowl and 10-oz. tumbler. The "Sofia the First" line will also feature a spoon and fork set and a Loopity Loop Tumbler that allows kids to watch their favorite drink as it loops through the straw. To help keep Sofia fans hydrated on-the-go, Zak has also released a 14-oz. Tritan water bottle.
All of the "Sofia the First" items are dishwasher safe and BPA-free.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.