- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
SALT LAKE CITY — Zarbee's on Wednesday announced the launch of Zarbee's Nighttime Cough and Sleep Drink, an over-the-counter nighttime cough remedy.
Zarbee's Nighttime Cough and Sleep Drink is made from antioxidant-rich buckwheat honey, which recent clinical studies have shown is more effective at relieving coughs associated with colds and upper respiratory illnesses than dextromethorphan or diphenhydramine, the company claimed.
In addition to buckwheat honey, Zarbee's Nighttime Cough and Sleep Drink contains immune-boosting vitamin C, zinc and elderberry and a small amount of melatonin. Zarbee's Nighttime Cough and Sleep Drink is gluten free, contains no alcohol, drugs or dyes, has no side effects and carries no risk of overdose.