- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC's flu recommendations emphasizes convenience of retail pharmacy
- Duane Reade keeps H1N1 protection a high priority
- Flu cards just tip of functioning health-reform iceberg
PHOENIX Matrixx Initiatives recently introduced a new line of Zicam products — Cold Remedy Plus, a multi-ingredient formulation that both reduces the duration of the common cold and helps relieve the symptoms of someone who already has a cold.
The Cold Remedy Plus products, cherry-flavored Liqui-Loz and cherry-flavored Zavors, retail for a suggested $11.59. Two mint flavors — including a rapid melt and oral mist — will launch in the fall.
And in lieu of all the awareness raised around cold and flu prevention this past season courtesy the H1N1 pandemic, Matrixx will be committing $23 million against consumer advertising over the course of next season across all media formats — television, print and radio.