- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
RACINE, Wis. — Consumers looking for containers that are designed to store, heat and serve can look no further than Ziploc's latest innovation.
Ziploc VersaGlass products are designed to go from the fridge to the microwave or oven — at temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit — and straight to the dinner table, the company said. The containers also are dishwasher-safe and available in six sizes, ranging from $4.19 to $8.99, or in a variety pack of three containers for $17.99.
Ziploc's VersaGlass line can be purchased online at Ziploc.com or at major retailers nationwide.