- Shoppers Drug Mart receives court approval for Loblaw deal
- Shoppers Drug Mart unveils arthritis screening program in Canada
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
MERRICK, N.Y. — Zippity Doo's line of lice prevention hair care products for children has expanded into Canada and now is available at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Zippity Doo's offerings include a shampoo, conditioner, styling gel, leave-in detangler, as well as a surface spray, that parents can use on their children's hair and on items they frequently share, such as hats, towels and brushes.
The pediatrician-approved line features natural ingredients and is free of parabens and sodium laureth sulfate.
"Our expansion into Canada through Shoppers Drug Mart stores across the country is an important step in establishing Zippity Doo's as the leader in lice prevention hair care products," stated Linda Surkis of Laurus Enterprises, the makers of Zippity Doo's. "Lice know no geographical boundaries, and we know that parents in Canada need to feel confident their children will be free of head lice."
Zippity Doo's also has greatly increased its distribution outlets in the United States over the past few months through such websites as CVS.com, Walgreens.com, Target.com, Amazon.com, Meijer.com and Soap.com, as well as a number of retail outlets, including Value Drugs, Dahl's Foods, AKiN's Natural Food Markets and Chamberlin's Natural Foods.