- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
LINGLESTOWN, Pa. — The Rite Aid here in Linglestown, Pa. now features eight linear feet of get-fit products just outside of its GNC store-within-a-store space. The set features Zon Fitness' products almost exclusively, from resistance tubes and ankle/wrist weights to balance boards and training balls. Retail pricing ranges from $4.99 to $34.99, with most products available for less than $20. If successful, the set might further establish pharmacy as the comprehensive destination point for all elements involving health.