- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Walgreens distribution deal helps lift AmerisourceBergen quarterly revenue by 38.5%
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Monday announced that Michael DiCandilo, the company's EVP and CFO, has left the company to pursue other interests, effective immediately.
"Mike departs the company with an impeccable record of service over his 21 years, including the past 10 as our chief financial officer," AmerisourceBergen president and CEO Steven Collis said. "His tremendous contributions to the success of AmerisourceBergen through his fiscal leadership and business stewardship are greatly appreciated, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors."
Also effective immediately, Tim Guttman, ABC's VP and corporate controller since 2002, will serve as acting CFO and will assume responsibility for ABC's core financial functions on an interim basis. Guttman was previously VP finance of Syncor International, and held financial planning and financial services managerial positions at Disney Consumer Products, Pizza Hut and PepsiCo.
Guttman started his career as a certified public accountant with accounting firm Deloitte & Touche.
AmerisourceBergen has engaged an executive search firm to manage the recruitment of a new CFO.