This virtual event will bring together retail and marketplace leaders, brand innovators and inspirational groundbreakers.
Wentworth was CEO of Express Scripts before Cigna acquired the pharmacy benefits manager in a $67 billion deal in 2018.
Holly May, executive vice president and global chief human resources officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance, discusses the company’s partnership with Mental Health America.
- Walgreen’s partnership with Village Medical—and its investment in micro-fulfillment technology—is crucial to Walgreen’s future in fulfilling its mission of caring for patients.
- How can we more accurately measure medication intake?Sponsored
- Winners include Fuzz Clinic, House of Foster and Squigs Beauty.
Take a deeper dive
Spiraling inventory costs, increasingly demanding customers, and the pressure of regulatory compliance rank among top retail pharmacy woes. SureCost’s purchasing, inventory, and compliance management solutions let you easily overcome them.
Lucas Morgan, partner at Frier Levitt’s Healthcare and Life Sciences Litigation Department, shares important information pharmacists need to know to protect their businesses.
From Our Experts
- Sep 15In his latest column, DSN’s editor-in-chief examines how as the beauty industry grows and evolves, mass retailers are leading the surge.
- Aug 08In this month’s column, DSN’s editor-in-chief takes a look at what legislation the retail pharmacy industry is watching.
- Sep 14Jim Kirby, chief commercial officer at Kroger Health, discusses how organizations can make clinical trials more diverse and accessible.
- Sep 11How can we more accurately measure medication intake?