As chosen by loyal CVS shoppers, winners of the inaugural CVS Health “Best of Our Brands” awards have been announced, recognizing unique products in 13 categories across the store.
Customers went online to vote for their favorite CVS private brand products from its brands: CVS Health, Live Better by CVS Health, Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound, GSQ by GLAMSQUAD, and pop•arazzi. The contest was a fun way for the retailer to learn more about what their shoppers love most about its store brands. The winning products are given a “Best of Our Brands” designation in their product descriptions online.
“Listening to our customers’ feedback is at the heart of how we develop and enhance our offerings at CVS, so we are excited for this opportunity to learn which of our products really hit the mark,” said Brenda Lord, vice president of store brands at CVS Health. “Our store brands help customers pursue personal health goals, discover on-trend snacks, and score beauty finds that they can’t get anywhere else — all at an affordable price and high quality they can trust. We want to celebrate the new finds and favorites that we hope the Best of Our Brands awards will inspire our shoppers to discover.”
Among the 13 categories spanning health and wellness, snack and beauty, the winners are:
- Favorite Self-Care Essential: CVS Health Healing Skin Therapy Lotion;
- Favorite Skin Soother: pop•arazzi Milk & Honey Lip Balm;
- Favorite Beauty Buy: GSQ by GLAMSQUAD Manicure + Pedicure Set;
- Favorite Refresher: CVS Health Oil Absorbing Sheets;
- Favorite Relaxation Support: CVS Health Shower Lavender Scented Effervescent Vapor Tablets;
- Favorite Vitamin/Supplement: CVS Health Multivitamin Gummies;
- Favorite Immunity Support Product: Live Better Vitamin C Caplets;
- Favorite Sleep Support Staple: CVS Health Melatonin Gummies;
- Favorite Recovery Staple: CVS Health peas Hot or Cold Therapy Pack;
- Favorite Better-for-You Pantry Staple: Gold Emblem Everything Bagel Seasoning;
- Favorite Snack for Fueling Up: Gold Emblem abound Heart Healthy Trail Mix;
- Favorite Movie Night Snack: Gold Emblem abound Heavenly Light Popcorn; and
- Favorite Trend-Inspired Product: CVS Health Shower Lavender Scented Effervescent Vapor Tablets.
To shop the full list, consumers can go view them at www.cvs.com/bestofourbrands/ and follow the conversation on social through the hashtag #CVSBestOfOurBrands.
For more than 50 years, CVS Pharmacy has developed store brand products, with more than 200 health and wellness, beauty, and snacks products added just last year alone. More than half were welcomed under the retailer’s new Live Better by CVS Health rollout.
All CVS exclusive store brand products carry a commitment to quality, safety and trust, and hold a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, all own brand vitamins and supplements meet CVS Pharmacy’s “Tested to Be Trusted” standards. Tested to be Trusted requires third-party testing of all brands of vitamins and supplements sold in-store and online to confirm the accuracy of the dietary ingredients listed on the supplement facts panel, and that they are free from certain additives and ingredients.
CVS Pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, has nearly 10,000 locations, including over 1,700 pharmacies inside of Target and Schnucks grocery stores.
This story originally appeared on Store Brands.