Sephora’s virtual Sephoria returns with interactive beauty hub
In addition, this year’s program is also expanding globally, with beauty enthusiasts from Canada, France, Spain and Italy eligible to partake in the experience.
“Following a successful virtual event last year, we are thrilled to bring Sephoria back again this year to even more visitors from around the globe,” said Jessica Stacey, senior vice president of external communications and experiential marketing at Sephora. “Not only will this year’s event reach the U.S., Canada, France, Spain and Italy, but we also have enhanced experiences to ensure Sephoria is the most interactive and inclusive virtual event for the Sephora community, with unparalleled access to exclusive content, founders, product sneak-peeks and engaging gamification. We look forward to welcoming clients back into the (virtual) world of Sephoria and know they will be surprised [and delighted] to see what we have planned.”
The seven virtual rooms attendees can explore include:
- The Foyer: A greeting area and central hub for attendees that offers helpful resources, complete with a 3D map and events schedule, a concierge desk with Beauty Insider information and registration, a prize booth with details on point-earn opportunities, and a reveal of the exclusive P.O.A.P that can be claimed upon entry;
- Home Theater: The main stage where attendees can learn about Sephora’s hottest products + brands by exploring exclusive masterclasses and interacting with talent using the new live-chat feature. This space will offer shoppable touchpoints and the ability to participate in interactive games.
- Featuring: Sephora Collection, Danessa Myricks Beauty, Haus Labs By Lady Gaga, Tatcha, Cay Skin, and Kayali;
- La Sala: Newly added for 2022, La Sala (the family room) will spotlight BIPOC and Latin-owned beauty brands, as well as brand talent and their heritage, with exclusive content conducted in both Spanish and English with subtitles.
- Featuring: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, beautyblender, NARS, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, JLo Beauty, Tata Harper, Ceremonia and Abbott;
- Kitchen: A new destination where attendees can get a first look at what’s cooking for the holiday, complete with gifting tips from Sephora’s Beauty Directors and special holiday segments from the #SephoraSquad.
- Featuring: Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced, GXVE By Gwen Stefani, ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr, Sol de Janeiro, First Aid Beauty, amika, Pattern by Tracee Ellis Ross, Maison Margiela 'Replica' and Yves Saint Laurent ;
- The Spa: A cool and calm self-care space for attendees to reflect and treat themselves with wellness-focused activities like meditation, facial exercises, aura readings and more.
- Featuring: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, Shani Darden Skin Care, Crown Affair, Phlur and FORVR Mood;
- Sunroom: An area to explore and discover the newest innovations to come out of Sephora’s most notable Clean and Clean and Planet-Positive brands, including product ingredients and sustainability practices. Attendees can participate in live polling to help create clean make-up looks with Sephora’s Beauty Directors, test themselves on Sephora’s efforts to have a positive global footprint and more.
- Featuring: Milk Makeup, Rose Inc, Farmacy, Glow Recipe, The Inkey List, Briogeo, Fable & Mane, Ellis Brooklyn and The 7 Virtues;
- Backyard: The party returns in the Backyard presented by the Sephora Credit Card Program, with more games, more surprises and more fun! This is the go-to place to celebrate all things beauty with games, XR photo experiences, special guests and more.
- Featuring: Cay Skin, Kayali, GXVE By Gwen Stefani and FORVR Mood;
[Read More: Sephora beauty, wellness essentials now available on Shipt]
Registered attendees in the U.S. will receive access to all content from Sephoria: Virtual House of Beauty and can also opt-in to purchase a specially curated Experience Kit for $50 with Sephoria swag and full- and travel-sized beauty products from a selection of participating brands, the company said.