Vitafusion unveils 6 new innovations
Vitafusion is expanding its portfolio with not one, but six new products.
“The vitafusion brand provides consumers with a fun and delicious alternative to traditional vitamin pills and tablets,” said Michael Vercelletto, marketing director at vitafusion. "We are constantly addressing unmet nutritional needs in the gummy vitamin category, and the new products were developed as a direct result of our extensive consumer research.”
The Ewing, N.J.-based company’s newest launches include:
- Irresistible Skin with 2,500 mg of collagen per serving and vitamins A and E. It aims to enhance skin’s hydration, elasticity and nourishment;
- Organic Prenatal Multi with essential nutrients for mom and baby, including choline and folate. It is made without the use of high fructose corn syrup, gelatin, or artificial flavors and sweeteners;
- Triple Immune Power combines RenewX Prebiotic with vitamins C and D, and contains 50 mg of elderberry per serving;
- Apple Cider Vinegar features vitamin B-12 and 500 mg of apple cider vinegar;
- Kids Melatonin with 1.5 mg of melatonin for sleep support and a fusion of passionflower, chamomile and lemon balm, as well as a peach flavor; and
- Teen Essential Multi supports energy, metabolism and immune health, as well as provides such antioxidants as vitamins C and E.
“We are delighted that consumers continue to embrace a more mindful approach to their nutrition, and vitafusion is committed to providing fun and nutritious options for them to easily integrate vitamins into their daily health regimen,” Vercelletto said.