BJ's Wholesale Club is set to open a new club in Goodlettsville in early 2024, marking the retailer’s third location in the state of Tennessee.
The club will mark the retailer’s 244th club in the United States.
BJ’s Wholesale Club previously welcomed its very first Tennessee club in La Vergne this past spring, with its second club in the state coming soon to the Mt. Juliet community this fall.
The new club in Goodlettsville will have a BJ's Gas location on-site, offering members everyday low fuel prices, with the opportunity to earn extra savings through BJ’s Fuel Saver Program.
“We’ve seen tremendous demand in Tennessee for the unbeatable value and member benefits our BJ’s model delivers and are thrilled to continue to bring BJ’s incredible savings to more families within the state,” said Bill Werner, executive vice president, strategy and development at BJ’s Wholesale Club. “We’re excited to open our club doors and welcome the Goodlettsville community in early 2024.”
BJ’s members will find:
- Unbeatable savings: Members can save up to 25% off grocery store prices every day on everything they need for weekly shopping.
- Risk-free: Shoppers can try BJ’s risk-free with the company’s 100% money-back guaranteed membership.
- Save even more: BJ’s is the only warehouse club that accepts manufacturers’ coupons. Plus, members can stack savings using BJ’s coupons on top of manufacturers’ coupons.
- Choose the way you shop: Members can shop online at BJs.com and choose free curbside pickup or have it delivered with same-day delivery or ship-to-home.
- BJ’s Gas: Brand-new on-site gas station, equipped to help shoppers reach their destinations faster. Plus, members can save even more through BJ’s Fuel Saver Program.
At BJ’s, members can choose from a variety of convenient shopping options like in-club shopping, curbside pickup, in-club pickup, same-day delivery and standard delivery from BJs.com. When shopping in-club, members will have access to ExpressPay through the BJ’s mobile app, a service that allows shoppers to scan products as they go and avoid the checkout line at the end of each trip.
BJ’s noted that it helps members save time and money by offering incredible savings and unbeatable value on everything they need in a convenient one-stop shop, including a vast selection of fresh foods, produce, a full-service deli, household essentials, pet supplies, various exclusive offerings and much more. The club also will delight shoppers with the treasure-hunt experience that BJ’s members know and love with an assortment of seasonal items, home décor, fashion for the family, toys, hot tech and a selection of local products.
The new BJ’s Wholesale Club location in Goodlettsville is expected to create approximately 150 jobs and is currently hiring at this location. Those looking to learn more about becoming a BJ’s team member can visit online here.