Drug Store News has lined up a who’s who in retail pharmacy for its upcoming Industry Issues Summit that will be held in New York City on Nov. 30.
- Drug Store News celebrates the women making their mark in retail pharmacy with the fourth annual awards program.
- More than 2,000 Rite Aid locations in 16 states are available on the Grubhub Marketplace for delivery.
- Six faculty members from schools and colleges of pharmacy nationwide have been selected as members of this year’s class to participate in the 18-month research mentorship program.
Walmart’s chief medical officer, Dr. John Wigneswaran, discusses the retailer’s entry into the clinical trial space.
From Our Experts
- Nov 10In his latest column, DSN editor-in-chief Nigel Maynard ask readers to stop and reflect on women’s contributions to retail pharmacy.
- Oct 10In his latest column, DSN editor-in-chief Nigel Maynard asks readers to share personalized stories of individuals or stores that went above and beyond.
- Nov 02In his latest column, David Orgel discusses how retailers have raised the bar with creative initiatives that spotlight deep knowledge of local needs.
- Sep 30In his latest column, David Orgel illustrates how relying on proven retail strategies help retailers succeed in the fourth quarter.
- Nov 04Vish Kulkarni of Rockley Photonics explains how wearable devices could play a larger role in preventing viruses, such as COVID-19 from growing to severe status unnoticed.
- Sep 27Nihal Advani, founder and CEO of QualSights, takes a look at how QR codes can be an efficient method of gathering customer satisfaction data for retailers and retail pharmacies.