According to the J.D. Power Retail Brick and Mortar Study, when customers use two or more health and wellness services, overall customer satisfaction and brand advocacy increases, and average customer spending doubles. Nearly half (48%) of retail pharmacy customers used at least one health and wellness service in 2020, up considerably from 2019 (43%). There’s a significant share of the market to be captured with over half of pharmacy customers still not using health and wellness services. This webinar will share insights on pharmacy customer engagement and identify areas of growth in the months ahead.
The webinar will provide insights on:
- Point of Care: Pharmacists and Staff
- The Increasing Importance of Health and Wellness Services
- Ordering Via Digital Channels
- The Growth of Digital Reminders
- Website and Mobile Application Usage
- Servicing Issues When They Arise