CVS Pharmacy expands benefits, safety measures for employees
Get great content like this right in your inbox.Subscribe
CVS Pharmacy is taking additional safety measures to protect its employees and customers amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The new measures include:
- Disinfectant wipe stations to wipe down your cart or basket.
- Signage and floor markers to remind you to maintain proper social distance.
- Employees wearing CDC-approved masks and gloves.
- Regular cleaning of hard surfaces and frequently handled items.
- New protective panels at check out and pharmacy counters (arriving in all stores by April 10).
- Fewer signatures required on our PIN pads.
CVS Pharmacy also announced the following benefits for employees:
- Bonus eligibility for employees working 10+ hours for the month of April.
- 24 hours of sick time for part-time employees, plus standard sick time for full-time employees.
- 25 days of child care or elder care.
- Up to 14 days of continued pay for employees who test positive for COVID-19 or who are quarantined for exposure.