CVS Pharmacy is taking additional safety measures to protect its employees and customers amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The new measures include:
- Disinfectant wipe stations to wipe down your cart or basket.
- Signage and floor markers to remind you to maintain proper social distance.
- Employees wearing CDC-approved masks and gloves.
- Regular cleaning of hard surfaces and frequently handled items.
- New protective panels at check out and pharmacy counters (arriving in all stores by April 10).
- Fewer signatures required on our PIN pads.
CVS Pharmacy also announced the following benefits for employees:
- Bonus eligibility for employees working 10+ hours for the month of April.
- 24 hours of sick time for part-time employees, plus standard sick time for full-time employees.
- 25 days of child care or elder care.
- Up to 14 days of continued pay for employees who test positive for COVID-19 or who are quarantined for exposure.