This week, all New York Kinney Drugs pharmacies will receive initial doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to administer only to those 75 years old and older.
Appointments will be available at all New York Kinney pharmacies this group beginning Jan. 14
All necessary information can be found here, including:
- How to schedule a vaccination appointment (for those 75+ ONLY);
- Link to all NYS-mandated online forms;
- Link to Kinney’s online appointment scheduler;
- Expectations for vaccination appointments;
- Senior transportation resources by county;
- Facts on the Moderna vaccine; and
- Cost (there will be no out-of-pocket cost to the patient).
"Since the onset of the pandemic, it has been Kinney’s top priority to be there for our communities to provide the medications, supplies, and care they need," said Rebecca Bubel, president of Kinney Drugs. “For several weeks, we have been providing drive-through COVID testing in many of our pharmacies, and we are proud that our Kinney pharmacists are now part of the vaccination solution. As we have since 1903, our employee-owners remain 100% committed to supporting our communities on the front lines and will help bring this pandemic under control.”