The company said the addition of CBN and CBG is meant to offer products that support healthy sleep and energy/focus, respectively.
[ Read More: Cornbread Hemp adds Flower-Only CBD products ]
"It’s our ambition to be the go-to provider of cannabinoid-based products for high foot traffic retail accounts like convenience stores, where consumers purchase their CBD products from most often,” said Sarah Lynch, chief revenue officer at LeafLine Wellness. “Our new line of premium, broad-spectrum CBD, CBN and CBG Happy Place products is rolling out in direct response to feedback from our retailers asking for a broader range of price points and product formats to satisfy increasing consumer demand - particularly for rare cannabinoids like CBN and CBG.”
The new products include:
- A CBG tincture with 1,000 mg per 1-fl.-oz. bottle that has a suggested retail price of $34.99;
- A CBN Tincture with 650 mg of per 1-fl.oz. bottle that carries a suggested price of $34.99;
- CBD Gummies, which have 25 mg of broad-spectrum CBD per gummy and will be offered in a 15-count jar for $19.99 and a 30-count har for $39.99;
- A CBD Topical Patch 3-pack, designed to soothe tense and sore muscles for up to 72 hours, with a suggested retail price of $29.99 per pouch; and
- CBD Gel Capsules, sold in a 20-count package that contains a total of 500 mg of broad-spectrum CBD alongside ashwagandha, astragalus and rhodiola, with a suggested retail price of $34.99
[ Read More: Socati, Impact Naturals release line of wellness products ]
LeafLine Wellness said the new products represent a more premium product line to complement Happy Place’s popular fruit-flavored CBD isolate gummies in single-serve pouches. Overall, the company said Happy Place was conceived as a retailer-friendly CBD offering for convenience-focused shoppers.
“Happy Place™ is the CBD solution for retailers because we offer high-quality turnkey solutions from product to display for every type of retail account, including a broad range of consumer-friendly formats and price points,” said Colin Kelley, president of LeafLine Wellness. “We’re pleased to be one of the first companies to add new, premium cannabinoids like CBN and CBG to our all-star lineup.”
LeafLine Wellness aid the new products would be available for purchase online, as well as at select retailers in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.