Skip to main content
Expand main menu
Close main menu
McKesson announces virtual ideaShare agenda
McKesson ideaShare will take place virtually Sept. 14 to 17 and feature various informational sessions and 25 continuing education courses.
Q&A: Health Mart Atlas’ Lennartz discusses new role at the PSAO
Crystal Lennartz was recently promoted to the role of vice president and general manager at Health Mart Atlas — McKesson’s pharmacy services administrative organization.
Health Mart, Health Mart Atlas pharmacies administer 1M COVID-19 vaccine doses
Health Mart has facilitated COVID-19 vaccination training for more than 4,250 pharmacy staff members, secured 1,275 digital data loggers needed for proper vaccine storage and activated about 100 new stores a week.
McKesson approved as QCDR for 2021 CMS merit-based incentive payment system
CMS approved all eight of the oncology-specific custom QCDR measures developed by The US Oncology Network and submitted as part of McKesson’s 2021 application.
Aveo intros oral renal cell carcinoma treatment Fotivda
The medication is an oral, next generation vascular endothelial growth factor tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
McKesson augments integrated pharmacy services for specialty clinics
McKesson’s health system clients will be offered VHRxS’ full suite of specialty pharmacy consulting services.
Health Mart's Nancy Lyons highlights pharmacy's role in ending HIV during virtual event
Health Mart’s Nancy Lyons emphasized the ways independent community pharmacies can assist in ending the HIV epidemic during a virtual event held by the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.
McKesson RxOwnership expands Pharmacy Ownership Workshop series
McKesson RxOwnership signed a new five-year commitment with the National Community Pharmacists Association to sponsor the Pharmacy Ownership Workshop series.
HRC Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index releases ‘Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality’
Some 767 employers achieved a top score of 100 and earned the coveted title of “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index.
GeniusRx to automate home delivery service via McKesson's Central Fill as a Service
Digital pharmacy GeniusRx will leverage McKesson's automated Central Fill as a Service to streamline distribution to customers.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, McKesson complete formation of German wholesale joint venture
WBA and McKesson's joint venture in Germany has WBA holding a 70% controlling equity interest, while McKesson holds the remaining 30% interest.
McKesson promotes 2 execs amid community pharmacy restructure
Two McKesson pharmacy executives have new roles under a recent realignment of how the company approaches its community pharmacy customers.
Health Mart pharmacies offering flu shots nationwide
More than 4,000 community pharmacies are immunizing this year.
Health officials prepare to distribute COVID-19 vaccine within 24 hours of FDA nod
The administration plans to use McKesson as its main distributor for a COVID-19 vaccine, which will be transported to distribution sites within 24 hours after the FDA grants an EU or approval.