AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. — The Consumer Healthcare Products Association on Tuesday announced the members of the CHPA Educational Foundation Board during the association’s Annual Executive Conference held here.
“I welcome and thank our board members for their commitment, and I thank our chair, Chris DeWolf, for offering his continued support and leadership,” stated Emily Skor, VP communications and executive director, CHPA Educational Foundation. “With this strengthened support the foundation can enhance its consumer education, expanding on campaigns like our award-winning Up and Away and Out of Sight.”
The new board is part of CHPA’s commitment to expand the industry’s consumer education arm and ultimately contribute a greater impact on the responsible use, storage and disposal of consumer healthcare products in the years to come.
“This new board has the vision and expertise our industry needs to establish the foundation as the trusted source of information on the safe and responsible use of our products,” said Chris DeWolf, president and CEO of Lil’ Drug Store Products.
In addition to chairman DeWolf, CHPA Educational Foundation board members are:
- Maria Elisa Carvajal, VP and general manager of Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals at the Colgate-Palmolive Co.;
- Brian Groves, chief marketing officer of the U.S. market at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare;
- Ernesto Levy, VP marketing of North America at Novartis Consumer Health;
- Scott Melville, president and CEO of Consumer Healthcare Products Association;
- Stephen Neumann, VP global marketing services at Merck Consumer Care;
- Jeffrey Needham, EVP and general manager of U.S. consumer healthcare at Perrigo Co.;
- Girard Smith, VP marketing of OTC at Bayer Healthcare; and
- David Tomasi, marketing director of Vicks North America at Procter & Gamble.