Following one month after announcing availability of Hadlima, a biosimilar of Humira, Organon has achieved national formulary access for the product (both high and low concentration) at the following:
- UnitedHealthcare Health Plans (Commercial) - effective July 1, 2023
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plans (Managed Medicaid) in Colo., Hawaii, Md., N.J., Nev. Pa. CHIP, R.I. - effective 7/1/2023
- Prime Therapeutics (Commercial) - excludes Blue Cross Blue Shield R.I. and Blue Cross Blue Shield Neb. - effective 7/1/2023
- Cigna (Commercial) - effective Sept. 1, 2023
- Centene (Commercial, Managed Medicaid) – effective Oct. 1, 2023
Hadlima is a tumor necrosis factor blocker indicated for appropriate patients with rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and plaque psoriasis.