As highly trusted and accessible healthcare providers, pharmacists have taken on the significant increases in patient and workflow demands from administering the COVID-19 vaccines. One of the most anticipated events in healthcare history, the COVID-19 vaccines have had a commensurately major impact on the practice and business of community pharmacy while opening the door for pharmacists to adopt a year-round vaccination strategy.
Join EnlivenHealth’s pharmacy experts, Mike Cantrell and David Kirkus, alongside Duane Jones, Clinical Program Director and Pharmacy District Manager at Harps Food Stores, on Wednesday, March 31st at 11am EST for our exclusive webinar. They will share their best practice recommendations on how to modernize your vaccine and pharmacy workflows for the new normal of year-round vaccinations and other value-based clinical offerings. Key topics will include:
- The importance of active patient communication and education
- The benefits of implementing an appointment-based pharmacy model that automates and streamlines the expanded workload
- Strategies to manage vaccine scheduling, patient consent and reporting processes, end-to-end
- Why improving patient adherence is more important than ever
- How to transform your pharmacy practice to offer script-generating value-add services
Register now to secure your spot!