Rite Aid adds 6 testing sites in 2 states
Rite Aid is bringing six new COVID-19 testing sites to locations in Michigan and Ohio. The Camp Hill, Pa.-based chain is set to open the drive-thru testing sites July 30 in partnership with the Department of Health and Human Services.
The testing sites will feature Rite Aid pharmacists overseeing the self-swab tests and be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The nasal tests are available for all adults, whether or not they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Patients can pre-register online and present their ID at the site.
The newest openings will bring Rite Aid’s total COVID-19 testing footprint to 264 locations in 15 states, with the capacity to collectively carry out more than 96,000 tests per week.
The six new testing sites are located at the following Rite Aid stores:
• 4410 South Division Street in Kentwood, Mich.;
• 2410 Burton Street SE in Grand Rapids, Mich.;
• 6512 Franklin Blvd in Cleveland, Ohio;
• 5411 Superior Ave in Cleveland, Ohio;
• 10090 Chester Ave in Cleveland, Ohio; and
• 3402 Clark Ave in Cleveland, Ohio.