ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 10/27/2023Pharmacists often go above and beyond their basic responsibilities to become heroes to their coworkers, their patients and their communities.
- 9/7/2023The company said it leverages the clinical expertise of pharmacy teams to conduct custom savings reviews, with each patient’s medical and cost of its history in mind.
- 9/7/2023Some discount cards either don’t work with independents, or treat independents differently than they do large chains—and many decline to accept them.
- 9/7/2023Prescription discount cards are popular among consumers, but they bring fees and their partnerships with PBMs may dilute profits. Some retailers are concerned.
- 7/6/2023CVS Health and Kroger Health call upon the industry to become data-driven to help expand and implement initiatives to achieve health equity.
- 7/6/2023The pandemic shone a spotlight on the value of community-based pharmacy in reaching underserved communities.
- 6/9/2023Pharmacies can close gaps in patient care, improve health outcomes and cut costs.
- 5/16/2023Traditional drug store retailers seek to become one-stop healthcare destinations amid competition from online players and others.
Legislative Reform: Opportunities for action at both state, federal levels on issues important to retail pharmacyMomentum appears to be growing around several legislative and regulatory issues that are important to retail pharmacy, including PBM reform at both the state and federal levels.
- 11/23/2022Retailers’ private label product sales are growing as consumers seek affordable health-and-wellness solutions.