Ben & Jerry’s is adding several, well-known flavors to its nondairy offerings.
The brand recently shared that its certified vegan line, which is made with non-dairy almond milk and sunflower butter, is adding several new flavors to its roster.
New flavors include:
- Change the Whirled, a flavor created in partnership with Colin Kaepernick that will donate 100% of Kaepernick’s proceeds to the Know Your Rights Camp. The ice cream features a sunflower butter caramel base with fudge chips, graham cracker swirls and chocolate cookie swirls;
- Phish Food, which is an ice cream that was created in partnership with Phish. It contains a chocolate base with caramel and marshmallow swirls;
- Karamel Sutra, which contains a chocolate and caramel base with fudge chips and a caramel core;
- Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream, which features a vanilla base, fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl; and
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Dough, which consists of a caramel and chocolate base with chocolate cookie swirls, gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough.
“Ever since we launched our first non-dairy flavors, we wanted to provide some of our classics and a few unique flavors that are only available as non-dairy,” Dena Wimette, Ben & Jerry's innovation guru said. “This year, we were honored to partner with Colin Kaepernick while also tapping into our Top 10 flavors with Americone Dream, Phish Food and Tonight Dough. All of the delicious and none of the dairy!”
Consumers can find Ben & Jerry’s new nondairy flavors at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price that ranges from $4.99 to $5.49.