Nestlé gets into the holiday spirit with limited-edition candy
GLENDALE, Calif. — Nestlé is fully embracing the holiday season ahead by releasing limited-edition varities of its most popular products. Using flavors inspired by this time of year along with fun shapes and packaging, the company is certain these products will be the perfect stocking stuffers. The lineup will feature ready to bake mixes and candy from the popular Butterfinger, Gobstopper, Original Spree, Nestlé Crunch and SweeTARTS brands.
The newly launched limited-edition flavors are:
· Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Snowman – These snowman shaped treats contain no artificial flavors or colors. They feature just the right amount of crispety, crunchety pieces that are encased in a smooth milk chocolate coating. The 1.2 oz. size will be sold for the suggested retail price of 0.74 cents;
· Original Spree and Everlasting Gobstopper Snowballs – The reindeer-themed goodie bags used for these feature red and green Original Spree candy and Everlasting Gobstopper Snowballs that are sweet on the outside, and tart and chewy on the inside. Both contain no artificial flavors and the 4.5 oz. size will be sold for the suggested retail price of $1.60;
· Nestlé Crunch Medallion – Molded with a gingerbread man and his adorable little pup in a winter setting, this snackable chocolate treat also is made without artificial flavors or colors. Consumers will be able to purchase the 1.2 oz. size for the suggested retail price of 0.74 cents;
· Nestlé Crunch 1 lb., Bar – This full pound of chocolate is wrapped in packaging reminiscent of an ugly holiday sweater. Made with no artificial flavors or colors, this treat can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $10.36 for 16 oz.; and
· SweeTARTS Merry Mix – Consumers are able to create festive shapes that are perfect for decorating, baking and snacking with this mix. The reclosable bag makes this ideal for more than one use, and can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $2.99 for 11 oz.
“The holidays are a special time of year, but we understand they can also be one of the busiest,” Deep Silver, seasonal marketing manager, Nestlé USA Confections & Snacks said. “This year, our sweet seasonal offerings provide a fun and festive solution that will make holiday planning that much easier, so our customers can focus on the best present of all: time spent with friends, family, and loved ones.”