The holiday season is right around the corner, and several of Danone North America’s brands are getting into the spirit.
The company has unveiled various festive launches from various brands, including:
- Silk Almond Dark Chocolate Peppermint Creamer, a limited-edition creamer that blends together mocha, peppermint and almond milk together;
- So Delicious Dairy Free Coconutmilk Holiday Nog, a dairy-free coconut milk nog that contains a hint of spicy nutmeg;
- Silk Soy Nog, featuring a soy milk base, the beverage is free of dairy, cholesterol and gluten, according to the brand;
- So Delicious Dairy Free Snickerdoodle Oatmilk Creamer, which is made with gluten-free oats, contains notes of warm cinnamon and fresh-baked snickerdoodle cookies;
- Silk Dairy Free Heavy Whipping Cream Alternative, a plant-based heavy whipping cream that contains 0 g of sugar per serving, is free of gluten, vegan-friendly and Non-GMO Project Verified;
- So Delicious Dairy Free CocoWhip, a dairy-free coconut-based whipped topping that is gluten-free, certified vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified;
- Horizon Organic Lowfat Eggnog, made from organic milk and eggs, also contains a hint of nutmeg; and
- Light & Fit Original Greek Crème Brûlée and Strawberry Cheesecake Nonfat Yogurt, which will begin to roll out in December for the holiday season.
Further information on each of the launches can be found on the company and the brand’s website.