DJ Khaled is expanding his business horizons. The music mogul has partnered with Endexx to create Blesswell, a line of CBD-infused men’s grooming products that the company said is meant to offer an essential toolkit for men’s self-care needs.
“Aside from love and family, health and wellness are our greatest blessings. That’s the key,” DJ Khaled said. “Reflecting on my quest to a better mind and body, I found my daily habits to have the most impact on my overall outlook of life. I created Blesswell to provide men with an at-home CBD grooming solution that allows them to put their game face on, build their confidence and get their mind in the right zone.”
The Blesswell line includes:
- Blue Charcoal Face Mask, a pore-reducing mask that is naturally scented with lavender and mint. Designed for all skin types, the product retails for $23;
- Conditioning Beard Oil, a nongreasy blend that combines watermelon seed and argan oil to soften and condition beards, and promote growth while eliminating irritation. It retails for $26;
- Daily Moisturizer, a lightweight cream formulated with hyaluronic acid, witch hazel and chamomile to soothe dry skin, keep oiliness in check and tone the appearance of pores. It retails for $20;
- Facial Cleaning Scrub, a deep-cleaning formula with calendula and willowbark;
- Lathering Body Wash, made with a combination of arnica and green tea to soothe tired muscles while rejuvenating and conditioning skin. It retails for $15; and
- Ultimate Shave Cream, a non-lathering shave cream with cloudberry and shea butter to offer a closer, nonirritating shave. It retails for $19.
All products are infused with 300 mg of CBD.
“We are elated to be partnering with the multi-hyphenate powerhouse that is DJ Khaled,” said Todd Davis, CEO of Endexx. ”Creating these unique premium products with someone of his caliber has been monumental for the Endexx Corporation brand. His passion for the category started with his personal and professional journey in the wellness realm, and he has since become someone people look up to for personal care advice and expertise.”
The brand noted that Blesswell products are third-party tested, and each product includes traceable lot codes that allow shoppers to view product certificates of analysis.