Dole is expanding its portfolio with not one, but two new product lines.
The first new launch from the brand is the Fruitify collection, which consists of tropical juices containing such functional ingredients as green tea and turmeric.
Featuring 100 calories or less per serving, the non-GMO and Kosher beverages do not contain added sugar or high fructose corn syrup, the company said.
Available in three varieties, consumers can choose from:
- Glow, a pineapple and mango juice with turmeric;
- Replenish, a pineapple juice and coconut water hybrid; and
- Energize, a pineapple juice with green tea extract.
The other new line from the Westlake Village, Calif.-based company is the Essentials collection of fruit bowls.
Containing vitamin C, as well as gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients, the products do not have any added sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Available flavors include:
- Pineapple with Cucumber and Mint Natural Flavors, which features pineapple chunks in a fruit juice blended with cucumber, mint and other natural flavors;
- Mandarin Oranges with Turmeric, which contains mandarin oranges in a fruit juice blend, pineapple juice and turmeric; and
- Mixed Fruit with Green Tea Extract, which is a mixed fruit blend in fruit juice that includes green tea. It contains 45 mg of caffeine per serving.
“We understand that today’s consumer seeks products that are not only good for their health and fit their lifestyle, but also minimize environmental impact,” Orzse Hodi, vice president of marketing, Americas, said. “We are committed to developing innovations that are better for people and the planet. Dole Fruitify juice drinks and the Dole Essentials line of Dole Fruit Bowls deliver on both fronts, with simple, clean ingredients and responsible sourcing and packaging methods.”