Ferrara’s Keebler, Nerds unveil holiday-inspired sweets
It’s almost the holiday season, and Ferrara is getting into the spirit by unveiling new sweets from several of its brands that have been inspired by the most wonderful time of the year.
“Holidays bring back the best memories, so as the category leader in holiday sugar confections, across all seasons, we want to remind everyone of the seasonal staples they grew up with and have come to know and love, such as Brach’s Cherry Rainbow Candy Canes,” Mariah Havens, director of seasonal confections at Ferrara Candy said. “However, we continue to introduce new, innovative takes on hot brands and perennial favorites — like Nerds Tangy Candy Canes — that everyone has come to expect from Ferrara.”
New launches from the company include:
- Brach’s Giant-Sized Peppermint Candy Canes, made with real peppermint;
- Nerds Giant Candy Canes, featuring a blend of tangy grape and strawberry flavors;
- Nerds Tangy Candy Canes, available in watermelon and cherry, strawberry and grape, and blue raspberry and tropical punch flavor mashups;
- SweeTarts Twisted Holiday Punch Ropes, fruit-flavored red and green ropes that contain a licorice shell surrounded by a soft, fruity center;
- Keebler Make-a-Wreath Cookie Decorating Kit, a DIY cookie kit that comes with festive green frosting and an assortment of candies including Frosty Nerds, and Chewy Lemonhead Redrific and Sprees;
- Keebler Fudge Stripes Mini Wreaths, shortbread cookies covered with green fudge;
- Elf on the Shelf, a fruit-flavored snack variety that comes in six flavors and various shapes;
- Mother’s Circus Animal Reindeer Games Cookies, made with vanilla shortbread, they are shaped like reindeer and covered with green and white icing, as well as nonpareil sprinkles; and
- Brach’s Milk Chocolate Stars, Spicy Cinnamon Imperials and Crunchy Peppermint Crushed Canes, an assortment of candy embellishments that can be used for decorating sweets.
Further information on the holiday launches, including where to purchase, can be found at Brachs.com and Keebler.com.