Ferrero lines up Valentine’s Day offerings
Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away, and Ferrero is putting its stamp on the holiday with a lineup of treats.
The brand is unveiling new offerings and several revamps to classics from its Ferrero Rocher, Golden Gallery, Butterfinger, Crunch, Tic Tac and Kinder Joy offerings.
New launches include:
- Ferrero Rocher Rose with six hazelnut chocolates in a rose gift box;
- Ferrero Rocher Heart Shaped Boxes, in counts of eight, 10, 16 and 24, contain individually wrapped hazelnut chocolates;
- Ferrero Collection Heart Shaped Boxes feature an assortment of Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello and Rondnoir candies in a heart-shaped box;
- Ferrero Rocher 5 Piece Gift contains five hazelnut chocolates in a Valentine’s Day box;
- Ferrero Golden Gallery Signature Heart Box has a variety of chocolates wrapped in a heart-shaped box;
- Ferrero Golden Gallery Signature Valentine’s Day Box contains an assortment of slow roasted hazelnuts, soft caramel with a touch of sea salt, and arabica coffee chocolates;
- Butterfinger & Crunch Mustache & Lips Novelty Set puts a twist on Valentine’s Day traditions;
- Crunch Hearts features heart-shaped chocolates wrapped in Valentine’s Day foils;
- Crunch Candy and Card Kit has 28 Crunch Fun Size candies and a combination of cards;
- Assorted Chocolate Heart Box offers a variety of Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth and 100 Grand candies in decorative red and pink packaging;
- Assorted Chocolate Valentine’s Day Exchange Bag comes with 33 fun size pieces of Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth and 100 Grand candies wrapped with a “to and from” foil;
- Tic Tac Cherry Flavored Mints, marked with such notes as “XOXO, U Rock, Friend and Bestie,” come in two sizes .84 oz. and 2.9 oz.; and
- Kinder Joy Valentine’s Eggs feature a little message inside, with a layer of milky sweet creams that are topped with two crispy wafer bites of cocoa cream.
Ferrero’s Valentine’s Day products will roll out to such retailers as Amazon.com, Walmart and Instacart, among others.