Ferrero sweets ring in the holiday season
Ferrero’s got a seasonal lineup that is sure to bring some holiday cheer.
The Parsippany, N.J.-based company is ringing in the festivities with new and returning sweets.
Items consumers can look forward to seeing on shelves include:
- Ferrero Rocher 24-piece Holiday Glamond Box, which contains Ferrero Rocher’s hazelnut chocolates in a packaging that features a transparent lid that reflects light;
- Ferrero Rocher Tree, which features 12 Ferrero Rocher chocolates in a tree-shaped box;
- Ferrero Rocher Star, which contains 12 Ferrero Rocher candies in a shining golden star box;
- Golden Gallery Signature Dark Edition, an assortment of dark chocolates paired with such ingredients as slow-roasted hazelnuts, caramel, sea salt and arabica coffee;
- Ferrero Collection Three Piece Assortment, which contains Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello and Rondnoir chocolates;
- Kinder Joy Holiday Fireplace Multipack, which contains six individual Kinder Joy eggs in a fireplace-themed box and limited-edition holiday toys;
- Kinder Chocolate Happy Plush Gift Box, featuring a cuddle bear or reindeer, it also contains 12 pieces of milk chocolate candy with a milk filling;
- Kinder Chocolate Holiday Mini Figures, which contains six individually wrapped snowmen figured with milk chocolate and milk lining;
- Nutella Mini Jar, a 1.05-oz. mini glass jar of Nutella that featured red and white lids;
- Nutella DIY Holiday Breakfast Kit, which supports No Kid Hungry, is a limited-edition kit that includes ingredients to made Nutella gingerbread pancakes that also includes a specially marked holiday jar;
- Tic Tac Candy Cane Flavor, a returning candy with new festive packaging that features a candy cane design on each mint;
- Buncha Crunch Reindeer Concession Box, which features the brand’s milk chocolate and crisped rice candies in festive packaging;
- Assorted Holiday Minis, which contains Butterfinger, Crunch and Baby Ruth candies that are wrapped in red and green holiday packaging; and
- Fannie May Holiday Wrap Pixies, which feature a blend of hand-poured caramel, roasted pecans and chocolates that come pre-wrapped in a box.
The seasonal launches are rolling out in stores, and also can be found at online retailers including Amazon.