Garden of Life’s immune-centric vitamins support children’s health
A new line of USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins from Garden of Life is hitting shelves.
The Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.-based company is introducing fans of its products to an immune-centric line for children — just in time for the upcoming flu season.
“In these times, many parents have a heightened awareness of maintaining their families’ health and immunity, especially during cold and flu season. But as hard as parents may try, kids don’t always eat nutritious meals throughout the day or get the required nutrients they need,” Garden of Life president Brian Ray said. "To help families achieve immune-boosting health, we're dedicated to using third-party-certified ingredients they can trust, including vitamins and minerals from Certified Organic Real Food, as well as Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and NSF Certified Gluten-Free ingredients.”
Products that make up the line include:
- Kids Organic Elderberry Gummy with elderberry extract and vitamin C from amla berries;
- Kids Organic Elderberry Immune Syrup with 860 mg of organic black elderberry fruit extract per serving, Aronia berry and 10 mg of vitamin C from acerola cherries;
- Immune Gummy with a combination of vitamins C and D, and zinc in a cherry flavor;
- Kids Organic Vitamin D3 Gummy, a daily gummy with 20 mcg of vitamin D in an orange flavor;
- Kids Probiotic Gummy, formulated with three billion CFU, features a cherry taste and looks to support both digestion and immunity;
- Kids Multivitamin Powder, made for toddlers and children to help in healthy growth and bone development, contains 15 essential vitamins and minerals from real food; and
- Kids Plant Omega-3 Liquid provides 500 mg of ALA, 256 mg of DHA and 100 mg of EPA per serving from such plant-based sources as coconut MCT oil and flaxseed. Available in a strawberry flavor, it looks to aid in brain, eye and central nervous system development.
Made without the use of artificial ingredients, gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts or tree nuts, Garden of Life’s new immune-centric children’s line can be found at retailers across the country.