Halo Top is adding sweet new launches that cater to those adhering to a keto lifestyle.
New to the Le Mars, Iowa-based company’s roster is Keto Pops.
Made with protein-packed skin milk, the pops are available in four flavors, and contain 2 to 3 g net carbs per serving, the company said.
“We created our Keto Series so ice cream fans could enjoy a delicious treat while keeping wellness goals on track, and new Keto Pops do just that for on-the-go dessert lovers,” Chelsea Parker, Halo Top’s senior marketing manager said. “The new Keto Pops and pints aren’t just for those looking to lower their carb or sugar intake, but for anyone who wants to enjoy a tasty dessert.”
Available flavors include:
- Sea Salt Caramel, which features a mix of vanilla dessert with sea salt caramel swirls and a chocolate coating;
- Peanut Butter Chocolate, which contains a peanut butter frozen dessert, peanut butter chips, swirls of fudge and chocolate coating;
- Berry Swirl, which consists of a berry frozen dessert with swirls of blueberry and strawberry syrups, as well as a chocolate coating; and
- Chocolate Cheesecake, which is a chocolate cheesecake frozen dessert that contains swirls of fudge and chocolate flavored coating.
In addition to launching its Keto Pops, Halo Top also is expanding its Keto Series Pints collection with three new flavors. Containing 4 to 10 g of net carbs per pint, new additions include:
- Brownie a la Mode, which features a vanilla-flavored dessert with swirls of chocolate and brownie pieces;
- Chocolate Caramel Lava Cake, which consists of a chocolate frozen dessert with fudge and sea salt caramel; and
- Vanilla Bean, which has been crafted with ultra-filtered skim milk and vanilla beans.
Consumers can find Halo Top’s Keto Pops for the suggested retail price of $4.99 and Keto Series Pints, retailing for $4.99, in the freezer section of grocery retailers nationwide.