Hershey’s gets in the holiday cheer
‘Tis the season.
Hershey’s is already getting in the spirit of the most wonderful time of the year.
To help capture the vibe of the holiday season, the company is unveiling new treats from its Hershey’s, Reese’s, Kit Kat and Ice Breakers brands, and even giving some classic sweets a festive makeover.
“We are excited to deliver new, interactive and innovative treats from Hershey’s, Reese’s, Kit Kat and Ice Breakers brands this year, all dressed up for the holidays,” Michael Reese, senior brand manager of the Hershey holiday team said. “This portfolio is one of the largest holiday offerings we have ever created and we are excited to be introducing the 10th limited edition holiday Hershey’s Kisses variety with the new Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie candy, giving consumers the most exciting flavor profiles and festive options to choose from.”
Hitting shelves in October, the holiday season selection includes:
- Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie Candy, which contains sugar cookie flavored crème and real cookie pieces;
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Build-A-Santa, which reimagines the classic candy bar as a break and build Santa;
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘N Cream Build-A-Snowman, which lets consumers break and build their very own snowman;
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Nutcrackers, which are a new take on the classic peanut butter and chocolate duo;
- Reese’s White Elephant, which takes the brand’s classic peanut butter filling and wraps it around a white crème that has been molded into an elephant shape;
- Reese’s Miniatures Mega Cane, which is a nearly 2-ft. long candy cane that contains the brand’s peanut butter miniatures wrapped in gold, green and red foils;
- Kit Kat Duos Mint + Dark Chocolate, now in a snack size, this treat combines mint and chocolate together; and
- Ice Breakers Snowman Bottle Pack Gum, which contains a candy-cane flavored, sugar-free gum inside snowman packaging.
In addition, back from 2019 are Reese’s Peanut Butter Mystery Shapes and Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Crème.