Hy-Vee is rolling out Hy-Vee Healthy You, a new health and wellness subscription service designed by Hy-Vee dietitians to help individuals develop healthier lifestyles through personalized nutrition counseling, preventative health screenings and more. The subscription service is available across Hy-Vee’s eight-state region to individuals 18 and older.
The Hy-Vee Healthy You subscription includes the following:
- Two 30-minute appointments per month with a Hy-Vee dietitian to discuss strategies to achieve individuals’ health and wellness goals;
- Unlimited access to Short & Sweat fitness videos (40+ episodes available);
- On-Demand Freezer Meal Workshops;
- Wellness classes focused on trending nutrition topics, as well as product recommendations and recipes to incorporate into customers’ routines;
- Nutrition programs such as Healthy Habits Menus, Balancing Your Blood Sugar, Weight Management, etc.;
- Free registrations on wellness challenges;
- Hy-Vee dietitian private chat portal; and
- Two free health screenings per year (at participating locations).
[Read more: Hy-Vee pharmacies offering flu shots]
The subscription service is available for $99 a month.
To register, visit here.