Kroger is debuting Kroger Mercado, a Hispanic-inspired brand joining the retailer's exclusive Our Brands' roster of products exclusively sold at Kroger Family of Stores. Kroger Mercado's expansive assortment now offers more than 50 products, including items such as fresh meat, beverages, snacks, sides, desserts and more.
"Kroger Mercado embraces Hispanic culinary heritage with the quality and innovation our customers have come to know and expect from Our Brands," said Juan De Paoli, vice president of Our Brands for Kroger. "We are thrilled to offer authentic products that are accessible and exceptional in quality, creating a brand that fills a void for some customers and creates a cultural experience for others. Kroger Mercado is Fresh for Everyone."
Kroger Mercado celebrates the tradition of Latin American foods with authentically inspired products. The line includes a range of items including core Hispanic ingredients needed to make a favorite treasured recipe to deliciously sweet and refreshing beverages.
Kroger Mercado products to try:
- Queso Fresco and Queso Panela
- Oaxaca Cheese Ball
- Ready to Cook Flour Tortillas (in the refrigerated section)
- Pre-Cooked White Corn Meal (the authentic core ingredient to make traditional arepas)
- Chorizo Ground Sausage
- Thin Sliced Beef Strip Steak
- Pork Stew Meat
- Chicharrones en Tiras Pork Cracklin Strips—Original and Red Pepper
- Agua Fresca—Tropical Mango and Watermelon Guava
- Sodas—Crisp Apple, Watermelon, Tropical Pineapple Guava and Mango
Kroger Mercado products and Kroger's Our Brands items can be purchased shopping in-store, through Kroger Pickup or delivered using Boost by Kroger Plus, the delivery membership that can save customers up to $1,000 per year on fuel and grocery delivery. Eligible customers can now try the Boost membership with a free 30-day trial and subscribe on a monthly basis for as little as $7.99 a month.