Lean Cuisine is adding several new meal options to its offerings.
The brand is rolling out its new high protein and carb-conscious meal options, which contain 400 calories or fewer per serving, the company said.
New additions include:
- Bowls Oven Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, featuring breaded white meat chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and sweet corn, each serving contains 14 g of protein;
- Bowls Oven Fried Chicken with Buffalo-Style Mac and Cheese, which contains breaded white meat chicken, pasta in a cheesy buffalo-style sauce and 22 g of protein per serving;
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Mac and Cheese, which features a cheddar cheese sauce, elbow pasta made from cauliflower and contains 13 of protein, 9 g of fiber and 280 calories per serving;
- Cauli’ Bowls Garlic Parmesan Alfredo with Broccoli, which contains cavatappi pasta made with cauliflower, broccoli and parmesan alfredo sauce, as well as 10 g of protein, 10 g of fiber and 250 calories per serving;
- Cauli’ Bowls Fettuccini with Meat Sauce, which consists of fettuccini pasta made from cauliflower that has been tossed into a meat sauce;
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta, which contains cavatappi pasta made from cauliflower, a tomato vodka sauce, 10 g of fiber and 240 calories per serving.
Retailing from $3.49 to $4.29, consumers will be able to find Lean Cuisine’s latest launches in the frozen aisle of retailers nationwide beginning in June.