Life Cuisine is making meal planning all the easier.
The brand recently shared that it is rolling out 10 new meal varieties that cater to such eating lifestyles as high protein, meatless, gluten-free and low carb.
Featuring such ingredients as Banza chickpea pasta, cauliflower rice and spiralized zucchini, the new offerings include:
- Gluten Free Lifestyle Cauliflower Crust Three Meat Pizza, which contains pepperoni, sausage, beef, mozzarella cheese and 18 g of protein;
- Gluten Free Lifestyle Triple Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Bowl made with Banza Chickpea Pasta, which contains a Vermont cheddar cheese, Romano and parmesan cheese sauce, and has 28 g of protein and 6 g of fiber;
- Gluten Free Lifestyle Pasta Bolognese Bowl made with Banza Chickpea Pasta, which features a Bolognese sauce that’s topped with mozzarella cheese, and has 32 g of protein and 9 g of fiber;
- Gluten Free Lifestyle Cauliflower Crust Chicken Bacon Ranch Piada, which is inspired by the Italian-style street food and contains 18 g of protein;
- Meatless Lifestyle Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi Bowl, which has been tossed with basil pesto, is topped with parmesan cheese, and contains 14 g of protein and 7 g of fiber;
- Meatless Lifestyle Buffalo Style Cauliflower Bites, which contain cauliflower florets that have been breaded and tossed in a mild buffalo sauce;
- Gluten Free Lifestyle Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, which features grilled white meat chicken that has been tossed in a sweet teriyaki glaze, riced cauliflower, edamame, carrots and broccoli;
- Low Carb Lifestyle Beef with Broccoli Bowl, which contains riced cauliflower, strips of steak with broccoli, red peppers, an Asian-inspired sauce and 13 g of protein; and
- Low Carb Lifestyle Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl, which features spiralized zucchini, Italian sausage, pepperoni, tomato sauce, cheese and 17 g of protein.
Retailing from $4.29 to $4.69, consumers can find Life Cuisine’s new lifestyle meals in the frozen aisle of retailers nationwide.