Natrol expands immunity line with new formulations
Natrol is adding a few new supplements to its immunity line.
Known for its vitamins, minerals and supplements, the Chatsworth, Calif.-based brand is launching five new products that provide users with a drug-free way to support their overall immune system, the company said.
“At Natrol, we always encourage our customers to prioritize self-care,” Harel Shapira, director of marketing at Natrol. said. “Especially this year as we all continue to head into fall and winter, it’s important to be mindful and make informed choices. Our immune health supplements and vitamins, along with regular exercise, a balanced diet and adequate sleep each night, can be a powerful combination to support your overall health.”
Featuring such ingredients as elderberry, Epicor, and vitamins D3 and C, the line also looks to protect the body against harmful external pollutants, while also aiding the body in recovering from sickness or injury, the company said.
New launches include:
- Immune-Biotic, a quick-dissolving powder that can be placed directly onto the tongue, aids both immune and digestive health;
- Elderberry Gummies, which contain 90 mg of vitamin C and 7.5 mg of zinc, are non-GMO, vegetarian and gluten-free;
- Easy-C Tablets, a potent vitamin C tablet that is easy on the stomach, comes in 60- and 120-count packages;
- Immune Boost, which uses EpiCor — an immune supporting yeast complex — and vitamins C, D3, selenium and zinc to support the immune system; and
- Vitamin D3, strawberry-flavored tablets that aim to aid bones, teeth and immune health.
Natrol’s new immune products are available online at Natrol.com and Amazon.com, as well as at such retailers as CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens.