Publix Pharmacy is recognizing a total of 15 pharmacy associates.
The Lakeland, Fla.-based retailer awarded its Rxcellence Award for customer service, performance, ownership and teamwork.
Awarded to one pharmacist and one technician from its five divisions, one pharmacy supervisor and four pharmacy support associates also were recognized.
Store recipients included:
- Pharmacy manager Jeanine LaRocca;
- Lead pharmacy technician Marianna Rhodes;
- Pharmacy manager Kim Barnard;
- Lead pharmacy technician Lexi Beverly;
- Pharmacy manager Burt Wrenn;
- Lead pharmacy technician Jessica Parkman;
- Pharmacy manager Flora Blumin;
- Lead pharmacy technician Debbie McCormack;
- Pharmacy manager Randy Leandro;
- Pharmacy technician Emily Scott;
- Manager of central processing Debbie Carney;
- Central pharmacy lead technician Jacquelyn Raver;
- Pharmacy supervisor Lindsay Burckhalter;
- Technical specialist Leon Holzer; and
- Manager of pharmacy contracting Nicole Kolbasiuk-Beetum.
“Last year, our pharmacy associates continued to exceed customer expectations in the face of changing processes and conditions,” said vice president Dain Rusk. “This award is just one way to thank those associates who went above and beyond, even while facing the challenges of a pandemic. We are grateful for and proud of their dedication to providing premier service to our customers and associates.”