Fall is just around the corner, and brands are beginning to release their launches for the season.
Silk and Stōk are prepping for fall by releasing several new and returning flavors, ranging from pumpkin spice to chocolate peppermint.
Seasonal launches from the brands include:
- Silk Maple Brown Sugar Oatmilk Creamer, a limited-edition creamer that blends the flavors of maple brown sugar with oat milk;
- Silk Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer, a creamy almond milk-based creamer with pumpkin spice;
- Silk Unsweet Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer, featuring a hint of spice that's blended with a smooth and creamy almond milk base. It contains 0 g of sugar;
- Silk Almond Dark Chocolate Peppermint Creamer, a creamer with dark chocolate notes and a peppermint finish; and
- Stōk Pumpkin Cold Brew, a pumpkin-flavored cold brew with a spice blend that features a not too sweet flavor.
Retailing from $4.59 to $4.99, consumers can find the seasonal launches from Silk and Stōk at stores now.